[typo] Bugs to work on

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Tue Jan 31 14:58:31 EST 2006

It's a long saga :-).  I wrote it for Typo, but Tobi didn't want to
merge it at the time, so I've been semi-maintaining it as a fork,
which really sucks.  Frankly, he did the right thing rejecting it--
the code's kind of flaky.

So my goal is to rewrite it and merge it, but I just haven't had the
time to get started on it yet.  Take a look at http://scottstuff.net/
blog/articles/2005/09/15/comments-for-typo and let me know if you
have any comments on, er, comments :-).

Scott