[typo] Problem claming typo blog from technorati

Dean Strelau dstrelau at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:18:17 EST 2006

Hi,

I've had the same problem for a while now. I contacted Technorati
support but have had no response. I didn't really think this was a
Typo problem, attributing it to something going wrong on the
Technorati end, but now I'm not so sure! I'm running SVN with apache
on DH. Also, I've tried in various different OS X browsers; it doesn't
seem to make a difference.

www.zenchic.net