[typo] Problem claming typo blog from technorati

Chris Campbell bitdepth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:11:10 EST 2006

To claim your blog you need to embed a bit of code for Technorati. I had the
same problem with my Typo blog and I'm not sure why it happened. I was able
to get the snippet of code to embed before the blank page showed up.

I emailed Technorati support and after a few days I got a reply, but by then
the embedded code was recognized.

But you haven't got the code to embed to complete the claim, so I think that
it's more of a Technorati problem than a Typo problem.

Chris