[typo] Heavy RAM usage? Instability?

Jason Bainbridge typo-list at jasonbainbridge.com
Fri Jan 27 12:44:01 EST 2006

Mine is even slimmer than that when using SCGI so I wonder why others
are having so many problems?

Maybe if those experiencing problems could post details of their setup like:

- Version or revision of Typo bering used
- the results of script/about to see the versions of Rails and it's
requirements

Are they sure they are running in Production mode and aren't using
Development by mistake? It is just unusual that some are having problems
where others are having no problems at all.

My own setup is:

- Whatever the latest revision of SVN is
About your application's environment
Ruby version                 1.8.2 (i686-linux)
RubyGems version             0.8.10
Rails version                1.0.0
Active Record version        1.13.2
Action Pack version          1.11.2
Action Web Service version   1.0.0
Action Mailer version        1.1.5
Active Support version       1.2.5
Application root             /home/jaseone/typo
Environment                  development
Database adapter             mysql

(it says development but it really isn't, I believe it is a bug in the
script/about)

Regards,
Jason