[typo] Different feeds in the same blog.

George Razvan NICA george.nica at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 08:22:39 EST 2006

Hi, everyone!

Is it possible to have multiple feeds on my Typo blog, on different
subjects? What I'm aiming for is, for example, to have an RSS feed for
business-related-posts, one for sysadmin-related-posts and one for all
posts.

Oh, and if there isn't, maybe you could point out where I should look
in the source, what to read and maybe get some plugin going or
something. I'm willing to do some work on this, under some guidance.
Yes, I'm familiar with Ruby & Rails but I think I would still require
some "parental" guidance.

Thank you for your answer.

--
GRN