[typo] Heavy RAM usage? Instability?

Ernie Oporto ernieoporto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 21:15:04 EST 2006

Not sure what I'm doing right, but mine seems to be running pretty slim?

#ps -auwwx
USER       PID %CPU %MEM   VSZ  RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
[...]
nobody     803  0.0  2.5 31064 26660 ?       S    Jan25   0:09 ruby
/proj/path/blog/public/dispatch.fcgi
nobody     827  0.0  2.2 31064 23004 ?       S    Jan25   0:11 ruby