[typo] Tag cloud?

Ali Mills alimills at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:54:59 EST 2006

I just installed my first instance of Typo, and I'm wondering - is
there default support for tagging articles in Typo?  I searched the
wiki, and while there were discussions of tags I couldn't tell if
they're part of the default Typo package.

After looking at the database, I suspect that they're not, and that I
have to do some tweaking with acts_as_taggable
But then, after looking at http://blog.leetsoft.com/ and
http://typogarden.com/articles/2005/11/28/lush-theme I thought that
maybe there's hope, and I thought that I'd ask.

So, is there default support for article tags in Typo?