[typo] Heavy RAM usage? Instability?

Victor Jalencas victor-typo at carotena.net
Mon Jan 23 05:54:09 EST 2006

I'm realizing that if typo allowed for multi-blog installations, perhaps
I could reduce the memory consumption, because I have like 5 concurrent
instances of Typo to serve 5 different blogs. If I could combine them
somehow, a single dispatch would be enough for all of them.

I think I saw someone mentioning that he was working on having this
happen. I'd definitely benefit of that change, but I realize that this
implies major architectural changes and that it won't be easy to merge
these changes into the main codebase, unless the maintainers put a
voluntary effort to facilitate that.

  Scott, Tobi, what do you say of having Typo be multi-blog capable?

Victor