[typo] Pings not being sent?

Chris Roos chris at seagul.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 03:57:36 EST 2006

Hi Scott,

The patch over-rides the sending of trackbacks (standard http get) with
the sending of 'pings' (xmlrpc).  Although trackbacks are currently
created and sent in the correct format, they are almost never sent to
the correct trackback url; rather they are sent to the url of the post
itself.  Bearing this in mind I'd suggest it's ok to merge this patch
until a more all encompassing (supporting trackback, pingback and
notification to blog aggregators) patch can be created.

Chris