[typo] Flickr Macros not working

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Sun Jan 22 10:46:05 EST 2006

On Jan 21, 2006, at 8:19 AM, Steven Noels wrote:
> there might be some configuration switch I'm looking over, but
> AFAICT, the
> <typo:flickr/> and <typo:lightbox/> are not being recognized on my
> SVN-trunk
> checkout-based blog. The Sparkline one does work, except if I add a
> (non-working) flickr or lightbox one below it, then the sparkline
> doesn't show
> as well. The tags are being rendered in the HTML as-is, so clearly
> they aren't
> recognized.
>
> Anyone an idea what might be causing this?

Check the logs; when an exception occurs in a filter, Typo stops
rendering the filtered text and sticks with the original source.  We
should probably clean this up a bit for macro filters; they should
fail on a line-by-line basis, but it looks like we're getting more of
an all-or-nothing failure pattern.

Scott