[typo] ziplux@comcast.net

arvind s grover arvind at grovernetwork.com
Sat Jan 21 12:31:50 EST 2006

Jared, where did you set the ping settings?

After you post, go to http://www.technorati.com/tag/BLAHBLAH replacing
"BLAHBLAH" with one of the tags you just used in your post. You should
be at the top of the list within a couple minutes.

You could also go to your technorati account, under blogs, and see the
last time your account was pinged.