[typo] Heavy RAM usage? Instability?

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Sat Jan 21 02:41:37 EST 2006

I'm still new to Typo and haven't gotten to do much with it yet, but
what I've seen seems to be working well for me. I've had a few problems
with Typo going away, but I assumed those were all related to reboots at
TextDrive (I don't check my blog all that often). I was looking into the
preferred way to restart a Rails app on TxD now that Daedalus is frowned
upon when I came upon this:

which is a thread on the TxD forums where three of the admins say how
much they dislike Typo, with Jason posting a list of heavy memory users
and showing that Typo seems to be the top culprit most times.

I'm too new to Typo to really make a judgment, so I thought I'd ask here
... What do people think of that?