[typo] Making sense of notifications code

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Wed Jan 18 04:48:24 EST 2006

I've ported my local copy of Typo over to the XMPP4R library so that Jabber
notifications can work.  The JabberNotify class now works in its own right,
but I'm not getting any actual notifications even though my configuration
seems to be right.

I'm seeing this query fly past the log window:

  SELECT * FROM users
    LEFT JOIN notifications ON users.id = notifications.notify_user_id
        WHERE (notifications.notify_content_id = 1 )

Entering that query, I get zero rows.  Removing the WHERE clause, I get my
row, and I can see that notify_content_id = NULL.  Is this column supposed to
have a value in it, and who sets it?

             Email: trejkaz at trypticon.org
         Jabber ID: trejkaz at trypticon.org
          Web site: http://trypticon.org/