[typo] Update to 849, sidebars break typo

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Mon Jan 16 21:20:37 EST 2006

On Jan 16, 2006, at 5:05 PM, Ron Green wrote:

> I am seeing something similar too except I can't even get typo
> restarted.
> There are no error messages in the logs however I get this when I
> try to restart lighttpd:
>
> 2006-01-17 01:04:11: (server.c.702) Configuration of plugins
> failed. Going down.

Huh. That error message is being generated by lighttpd itself, so
there may be some sort of configuration error on your end (quite
possibly some problem with fcgi). As for the original issue with typo
crashing with a sidebar, I still have no idea.

Wade, does Typo still crash if you run ./script/server or access it
via the CGI directly? and if so, what about in development mode?

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org
http://www.tildesoft.com