[typo] trackbacks not working

arvind s grover arvind at grovernetwork.com
Mon Jan 16 10:33:55 EST 2006

wow, can't believe that was the problem. i tested from the redalt.com
site and the trackback worked perfectly. i tried trackback pinging
from a wordpress 2.0 site and a wordpress 1.5 site. i must have 2 bad
installs! thanks again. i posted on the web so that others could
follow the progress if they ran into the same problem.

thanks much chris.