[typo] Changeset 830, abstemious cache sweeping

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Sat Jan 14 08:34:52 EST 2006

In case anyone's wondering what the new BlogSweeper#expire_siblings_of
method is supposed to be doing, be aware that, right now, it's a
stub. The idea is that, when an article is created or deleted, all the
paginated sets in which the article could appear need to be

Right now, the flushing logic is slightly broken; when you modify an
article and change either its tags or its categories, a safe strategy
is to sweep the entire cache, but we aren't quite doing that. However,
if I don't finish typing this and step away from the keyboard for at
least the next few hours, my life will not be worth living, so feel
free to fix things :)

Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>