[typo] Tomorrow shall be my typo day

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Jan 12 19:29:07 EST 2006

Cache tracking sounds great.  I'd *love* to have a better sweeper.

I really need to dust off my time-limited fragment cache code and
check it in; that would solve a lot of sidebar-related problems
without doing anything really invasive.  Each request would set an
expiration time, the cache would behave like expired cache entries
don't exist, forcing a rebuild of the page.  I doubt that's more then
a few hours' work, I'll try to finish it up and check it in sometime
within the next week or so.