[typo] Tomorrow shall be my typo day

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Thu Jan 12 18:04:59 EST 2006

Right, I've got a day's Typo hacking lined up for tomorrow. My plan,
such as it is, is to sort out cache tracking -- an afternoon spike I
did a week or so ago looks promising so I hope that a day's work
should lead to something well tested that should continue to work if
we switch to fragment caching.

I've also been thinking about 'deferred' sidebars using object tags
rather than AJAX to fetch sidebar content that changes at a different
rate to the main page, but that's probably for the future.

Pipe up if you reckon there's something more pressing I should be
working on. (I intend to go through the outstanding patch list as well
-- I doubt I'll be applying much, but I hope to be able to provide
some feedback)

Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>