[typo] How to find out what changes in each trunk release

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:44:11 EST 2006

Actually, if I think about it, taking a look at the files in db/
migrate I can pick out the major changes that have taken place if I
wanted to list the enhancements.  I pull the recent change feed from
Trac and that's the same info as looking at svn log.  Just that the
changes are presented well in the admin migration UI and wondered if
there was an easy way to recreate that after migration.

Jumped from r762 to r822 so there were a lot of changes included :)