[typo] OpenID authenticated comments

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Sun Jan 8 22:25:40 EST 2006

> 4) Configuration options
> Should OpenID authentication be toggleable for comments?  Etc...

I think so.  I also think that it should be made possible to plug in other
authentication systems, such as [Passel][1], if nice Ruby libraries become
available in the future and browsers start implementing clients for it.

I'm really excited about getting OpenID in Typo, though.  It's a nice
start to the open identity problem, even _if_ it only authenticates a
user's home URL.  We can always look at the linked FOAF on the user's URL
to find their Jabber ID anyway, right? :-)

[1]: http://www.passel.org/trac.cgi