[typo] missing theme in 2.6.0

Stephen Bannasch stephen at deanbrook.org
Wed Jan 4 00:02:53 EST 2006

I am testing the 2.6.0 release of typo After starting the blog,
entering a bit of administrivia and writing the first post when I
went to view the blog the content displayed with no theme.

The html source was looking for the theme stylesheet here:

<link href="/stylesheets/theme/azure.css" media="screen"
rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />

which maps to:

   typo/public/stylesheets/theme/azure.css

but the theme actually is located here:

   themes/azure/stylesheets/azure.css

In order to get the stylesheet to display I had to create a symbolic link

   typo/public/stylesheets/theme -> ../../themes/azure/stylesheets

I must be missing something obvious because I find it hard to believe
this is what I am supposed to do ...?

Thanks for any help.
--

-- Stephen Bannasch, stephen at deanbrook dot org