[typo] comments with created_at field wrong?

Chris Nolan.ca typo-list at kekova.ca
Tue Jan 3 21:35:51 EST 2006

You guys are both the other side of the GMT so I'm thinking it has
something to do with positive timezones but it's hard to say without
seeing some more data.

If you leave two comments in a row, are they both off, and by the
same amount?

What is your config.active_record.default_timezone set to in your
config/environment.rb if you're running rails 1.0?

Chris Nolan.ca
http://kekova.ca/