[typo] No tags for article displayed anymore

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Mon Jan 2 15:08:06 EST 2006

Patrick Lenz <patrick at lenz.sh> writes:

> On Jan 1, 2006, at 2:13 PM, Urban Hafner wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the quick response. I updated to 806, emptied the page
>> cache but I still see no difference.
>
> You might have to hit 'save' for each article missing the tags. The
> problem I fixed occurred while transforming the space separated
> Article#keywords field into separate rows in tags and assignments to
> articles_tags.

For future reference, something like:

  script/runner 'Article.find(:all).each {|a| a.save}' -e production

should do the job nicely.

I find myself wondering if some sort of 'rake refresh_content' task
might be a useful addition for the future...

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/