[typo] getUsersBlogs

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Mon Jan 2 15:05:04 EST 2006

Scott Laird <scott at sigkill.org> writes:

> It's been a slow month.  I'd really like to get a few fixes
> integrated, but something bizarre is going on with Ruby on my laptop;
> once I get Ruby working again I'll start working through the backlog
> of patches.

I'm currently having problems getting everything passing its tests
with Rails 1.0; something to do with categories not being saved, and
I've no clue why it's not working. Oh, and I've got a possible new job
lined up and a car to get serviced and... Once I've got that squared
away though I hope to be able to commit 1 full day a week working on
Typo. Probably Tuesdays.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/