[typo] How to get "Read More" link

Paul Ingles pauli at perfectinfo.com
Mon Feb 27 10:34:30 EST 2006

Well, there's the extended content box - anything placed in which will
ordinarily only be viewable when clicking to view a post.

Although my current theme (hemingway from the Typogarden contest)
doesn't really make it abundantly clear that there is more content to
follow - I've resorted to just wording the normal text to indicate
there's more, then the user can click the usual links to make their way
through to the post.

Paul