[typo] Lost Textile markup after upgrading to the trunk (r865)

Steve Longdo steve.longdo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:39:13 EST 2006

The code below will loop through and show you what if any text filters are
set on your Articles.

    Article.find(:all).each do |a|
      a.text_filter
    end

I also notice when I add a new article with Textile as the filter, when I
view the article's "body" property it is the non HTML markup, when you view
the article's "body_html" property it will be the filter applied version or
HTML markup.

You may just want to load things up in ./script/console first and noodle
around:
>> a = Article.find(81)
=> #<Article:0x142d848 @attributes={"allow_pings"=>"1", "name"=>nil,
"text_filter"=>nil,
... Blah Blah Blah ...
"keywords"=>"testy textile"}>
>> a.body
=> "this will be *bold?*  This one will be _italic_ I forget what this
\"does\":1 \r\n\r\nHere's a list for fun:\r\n* _apple_\r\n* orange\r\n*
*banana*\r\n\r\nHere's another list not fun:\r\n# _apple_\r\n# orange\r\n#
*banana*\r\n\r\n[1]http://cnn.com"
>> a.body_html
a list for
another list not
>> a.text_filter
=> #<TextFilter:0x579f90 @attributes={"name"=>"textile", "filters"=>"---
[]", "id"=>"5", "params"=>"--- {}", "description"=>"Textile",
"markup"=>"textile"}>

-Steve
http://www.stevelongdo.com