[typo] Aggressive Caching of admin screens?

Dominic Mitchell dom at happygiraffe.net
Thu Feb 16 10:16:10 EST 2006

Hello,

I've got a typo blog running for the last month or so (2.6.0).  I've got
one problem that I haven't been able to track down though.

Whenever I go to the admin screen to create a new post,
(/admin/content/new), the time is "stuck" at some point in the past.
Even a shift-refresh won't reset it.  This only happens in production
mode -- everything works fine in development.

I'm running under Apache 2.2 / mod_fastcgi (yes, I know, I should use
lighty ;-)

I've had a look through the Agile Web Development book, but I can't find
any reason why that page should be cached.  It looks to me like typo
doesn't use the Rails caching at all, but just has its own mechanism for
storing the pages.

In short: I've got no idea why this is happening.  Has anybody else even
seen this?

-Dom