[typo] Attachments and the SVN repository

cedric cedric at feelfree.homelinux.com
Thu Feb 16 01:17:31 EST 2006

Hello,

As far as I know the attachment function for a new post is the same than if
you upload a file in the ressource admin page. You need to put a reference to
the uploaded file in the body of your post the <a href="/files/filename">My
file</a>

for the repository just have a look to this page:
http://www.typosphere.org/trac/wiki/DownloadCurrent
it explains how to change the svn reference.

Enjoy!