[typo] Latest SVN, error on blog front page

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Wed Feb 1 21:51:54 EST 2006

I updated my development copy to the latest copy in subversion a few
days ago, and now I'm greeted with this on the front page:

> undefined method `caches_action_with_params' for ArticlesController:Class

The definition of this method is definitely present in the file:

And this line is definitely in config/environment.rb:
require_dependency 'actionparamcache'

Was there some update to one of the parts of Rails recently which
changes the way it searches for dependencies?