[typo] A little end of year poll

Kevin Williams kevwil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 14:41:59 EST 2006

> 1- Do you use quick post tool ?

No.

> 2- If not do you think it shall disappear without daage ?

It would be fine if it disappeared, no matter what "daage" is. ;)

> 3- If a visual rich editor was included in Typo, do you think it
> should be enabled by default in admin (mostly for posts and pages) ?

I'd say off by default. And how would that merge with the current use
of textile or markdown?

> 4- If a visual rich editor was included in Typo, do you think it
> should be enabled by default in frontend feedback form ?

Off by default, and I wouldn't trust a rich editor on the frontend
without some extra validation (captcha, xss checking, etc.).

> 5- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow ?

Certainly much faster than a swallow carrying a coconut, I can tell you that!

--
Cheers,

Kevin Williams
http://www.almostserio.us/

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
Magic." - Arthur C. Clarke