[typo] A little end of year poll

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Fri Dec 29 08:50:45 EST 2006

Hi list,

As I'm working on Typo admin section, I have a few questions for you
(yes, YOU typo users). This will be painless as you'll likely just
need to answer "yes" or "no"

1- Do you use quick post tool ?

2- If not do you think it shall disappear without daage ?

3- If a visual rich editor was included in Typo, do you think it
should be enabled by default in admin (mostly for posts and pages) ?

4- If a visual rich editor was included in Typo, do you think it
should be enabled by default in frontend feedback form ?

5- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow ?

Thank you for replying this.
Frederic aka neuro` on #typo channel

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"Sadness is just another word for not enough coffee"  -- Scott Adams