[typo] Eliminating threading

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Fri Dec 29 02:39:26 EST 2006

I've just removed all threading from the ping sending code. I expect
this to have a couple of effects:

1. A probable perceived slowdown in posting.
2. A possible improvement in memory usage. Threading certainly causes
   pain to rubygems, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's causing pain
   elsewhere too.

Also in this batch of changes, I've shifted feedback classification to
Feedback#before_save instead of Feedback#after_save. I think it was on
after_save but then we were seeing loads of unclassified feedback.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/