[typo] Admin usability patch

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Tue Dec 26 06:50:54 EST 2006

Le 24 déc. 06 à 09:48, Kevin Ballard a écrit :

> I like it, but there's a couple problems:
>
> * Missing a link at the top for Notifications

I'll add one and repost the patch as soon as I'm home

> * Spam Protection group has an uncapitalized second word

I'll set this up in CSS with some text-transform : capitalize; to be
sure this won't happen anymore.

> * Resource Defaults links to Resource Settings. Link should be
> changed to match group name (group name is better)

Yeah, forgot this, I was a little bit tired (understand completely
fucked up) when I did this).

> And the most annoying issue:
>
> Labels don't vertically align with their checkboxes.

Didn't notice this. OS and browser please ?

> Incidentally, why move the labels on the left side of the
> checkboxes? I prefer them on the right - that's how you see
> checkboxes almost everywhere else.

I just wanted to have all labels on the left, looks cleaner and it's
easier to read IMHO. But this can be changed.

If this patch is accepted, I'll start to send some more to have all
the pages look cleaner. Admin is the worst thing in Typo with content
state management. But admin is what users see.
Thank you for your feedback.

Merry Xmas