[typo] Admin usability patch

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sun Dec 24 03:48:47 EST 2006

I like it, but there's a couple problems:

* Missing a link at the top for Notifications

* Spam Protection group has an uncapitalized second word

* Resource Defaults links to Resource Settings. Link should be
changed to match group name (group name is better)

And the most annoying issue:

Labels don't vertically align with their checkboxes.

Incidentally, why move the labels on the left side of the checkboxes?
I prefer them on the right - that's how you see checkboxes almost
everywhere else.

On Dec 16, 2006, at 10:10 AM, Frederic de Villamil wrote:

> I've made a small patch to improve admin usability. It's mostly
> The goal is to improve forms by displaying elements a better way,
> grouping them by theme (settings, read, write, discuss, spam
> protection, resources default and cache) and rephrasing some labels
> to make them clearer.
> If this patch is accepted, I'll send some more for every admin pages.
> I also plan to split the settings into separate pages instead of
> using only one.
> Cheers,
> Frederic / neuro` on #typo at freenode
> <adminusability.diff>