[typo] Admin usability patch

Frederic de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Sat Dec 16 10:10:19 EST 2006

Hi list

I've made a small patch to improve admin usability. It's mostly XHTML
+ CSS.

The goal is to improve forms by displaying elements a better way,
grouping them by theme (settings, read, write, discuss, spam
protection, resources default and cache) and rephrasing some labels
to make them clearer.

If this patch is accepted, I'll send some more for every admin pages.
I also plan to split the settings into separate pages instead of
using only one.

Frederic / neuro` on #typo at freenode