[typo] Backup to Movable Type

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Thu Dec 14 10:21:35 EST 2006

On Dec 14, 2006, at 9:37 AM, Beber wrote:

> Le jeu 14 déc 2006 15:22:33 CET, « Kevin Ballard » à écrit :
>> What's a movable type archive?
>> Probably a better question: what problem are you trying to solve?
> I'd like to wait a final typo release (or even no more svn release)
> and so move to dotclear while waiting for.
> I find typo really cool, but it use to much memory while is not
> read/use/whatever (42,040 Mo).
> So dotclear can migrate from a movabletype archive, but I can't
> find how to do that.

Ok, I had to google dotclear. It appears to be a french blog
solution, yes?

If it can migrate from a movable type database, then that's useful,
but we have no code written to convert the typo database *to* a
movabletype database. Maybe you could write it yourself, based on the
converter that converts *from* a movabletype database?

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org