[typo] Backup to Movable Type

Beber beber at meleeweb.net
Thu Dec 14 09:37:36 EST 2006

Le jeu 14 déc 2006 15:22:33 CET, « Kevin Ballard » à écrit :

> What's a movable type archive?
>
> Probably a better question: what problem are you trying to solve?

I'd like to wait a final typo release (or even no more svn release)
and so move to dotclear while waiting for.

I find typo really cool, but it use to much memory while is not
read/use/whatever (42,040 Mo).

So dotclear can migrate from a movabletype archive, but I can't find
how to do that.

--
Beber -- Email / Jabber (+GMail) : beber^^meleeweb.net
http://www.meleeweb.net