[typo] typo keeps crashing

Steve Lenti stevelenti at 3pop.com
Mon Dec 11 20:35:56 EST 2006


cool! np.  I updated my post on my blog to include this fix.
-Steve

On 12/11/06, Warner Onstine <warnero at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Steve, that did the trick!
>
> -warner
>
> On 12/10/06, Steve Lenti <stevelenti at 3pop.com> wrote:
> > try running this on your mysql typo database in MySQL.
> >
> > update contents set whiteboard = NULL;
> >
> > -Steve
> >
> > On 12/10/06, Warner Onstine <warnero at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Ok, I followed the instructions (along with the script you provided)
> > > and while I can update entries through the admin interface I am now
> > > getting the "Application error (Rails)" page.
> > >
> > > Here is the line (I think) that is having the problem:
> > > Rendering layoutfalseactionerror within ../../themes/azure/layouts/default
> > > Rendering articles/error
> > >
> > >
> > > Processing Base#index (for 68.107.140.15 at 2006-12-10 18:30:08) [GET]
> > >   Parameters: {"action"=>"index", "controller"=>"articles"}
> > >
> > >
> > > ActionView::TemplateError (private method `select' called for
> > > 0:Fixnum) on line #5 of themes/azure/layouts/default.rhtml:
> > > 2: <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
> > > 3: <head>
> > > 4:   <title><%=h page_title %></title>
> > > 5:   <%= page_header %>
> > > 6:   <%= stylesheet_link_tag "/stylesheets/theme/azure", :media => 'all' %>
> > > 7:   <%= stylesheet_link_tag "/stylesheets/user-styles", :media => 'all' %>
> > > 8:   <%= stylesheet_link_tag "/stylesheets/theme/print", :media => 'print' %>
> > >
> > > Any help is greatly appreciated.
> > >
> > > -warner
> > >
> > > On 12/9/06, Warner Onstine <warnero at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > Ahh, interesting. Definitely something I'll look into. Did it speed up as well?
> > > >
> > > > -warner
> > > >
> > > > On 12/9/06, Steve Lenti <stevelenti at 3pop.com> wrote:
> > > > > On 12/9/06, Warner Onstine <warnero at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > I'm not sure what's happening, I've checked the mongrel.log and the
> > > > > > production.log to no avail (no error messages show). All I get is this
> > > > > > strange Rails Application Error.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This is the second time it has happened, any ideas on how to track this down?
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > For me, I narrowed it down to SQLite and switched to MySQL and haven't
> > > > > had that problem since.
> > > > > -Steve
> > > > > http://youdummy.net/blog
> > > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > > Typo-list mailing list
> > > > > Typo-list at rubyforge.org
> > > > > http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/typo-list
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Typo-list mailing list
> > > Typo-list at rubyforge.org
> > > http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/typo-list
> > >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Typo-list mailing list
> > Typo-list at rubyforge.org
> > http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/typo-list
> >
> _______________________________________________
> Typo-list mailing list
> Typo-list at rubyforge.org
> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/typo-list
>


More information about the Typo-list mailing list