[typo] is r1303 unstable for others, too?

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Mon Dec 11 18:32:53 EST 2006

"Urban Hafner" <urban at bettong.net> writes:

> On 12/9/2006, "Piers Cawley" <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:
>
>>Ah... try running in production mode; development mode leaks memory.
>>
>>Try going back to a vanilla r1324 and uncommenting the
>>RAILS_ENV=production line in config/environment.rb
>
> I actually run in production mode normally. I tried it again with r1324
> (and the scribbish theme instead of one not supplied in the Typo tree)
> and I get the same error.

So, what do we know?

1. Migrations went smoothly and you're on schema version 61
2. Textdrive isn't killing stuff because it's not putting any reports
   in your home directory
3. Typo's dying before it logs anything.

Does it always die in the same place?

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/