[typo] Some basic SEO for typo blogs

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Dec 5 09:31:33 EST 2006

Do either of these things actually *work* for SEO? Usually the
conventional wisdom about SEO is wrong, and the stuff that goes into
the head tag is getting less and less important. IIRC it seems the
best thing to do is simply have valid HTML markup, with proper tag
hierarchy (i.e. header tags followed by contents).

If "post - blog" is better than "blog - post", why do so many sites
use the latter?

And putting all categories and archives into the header seems a bit
excessive - that would be adding 20 lines to my header tag, and
again, does it actually *do* anything?

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org