[typo] XML feeds in the SVN:Head not working

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Dec 5 09:29:48 EST 2006

Interesting. What did you upgrade to? Latest SVN version?

I haven't upgraded my production install to latest yet because I'm a
bit worried about dealing with Rails 1.2 RC on dreamhost, but I have
noticed with my current install that I wasn't seeing the recent
comments in my feed. However, I didn't notice any exceptions in my
log, so I figured it was related to the general spam state machine
wonkiness I've been experiencing (if an item doesn't get marked as
Spam, it ends up as Unclassified rather than Ham).

In any case, if you can tell me what specifically you upgraded to, I
can go looking into it.

On Dec 5, 2006, at 4:03 AM, Ian Holsman wrote:

> Hi guys
> I just upgraded my typo install, and all of a sudden RSS feeds aren't
> working
> an example of the trace I see is:
> Processing ApplicationController#feed (for at 2006-12-05
> 09:00:55) [GET]
>    Session ID: f297f18129c606b80cc3ea410b12a60c
>    Parameters: {"format"=>"rss", "type"=>"tag", "action"=>"feed",
> "id"=>"django", "controller"=>"xml"}
> NameError (uninitialized constant XmlController):

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org