[typo] hosting

Leon Barrett leon at barrettnexus.com
Sat Dec 2 16:51:57 EST 2006

Thank you all for your suggestions and help.  It looks like things are
mixed, so I'll test out DreamHost (it has other features I like, such as
a Jabber server and enough disk space for all my 8 GB of high-resolution
photographs to be available online).  They offer a money-back guarantee,
so if it doesn't work out, I'll try one of your recommendations.

I'll let you know how successful I am with DreamHost.  Thanks for your
input.