[typo] hosting

Wes Moxam wildwildwes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 14:17:50 EST 2006

I am very unhappy with textdrive (see my post on this:
http://blog.viarails.net/articles/show/8) and am looking for a replacement.
You might notice that I'm no longer running Typo because it was constantly
being killed due to ram restrictions (more current versions of typo may have
fixed this). When I switch hosts I will likely switch back to Typo.

These guys (http://highspeedrails.com/) seem to be good, but they are
currently sold out.  :(

-- Wes