[typo] hosting

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sat Dec 2 01:38:05 EST 2006

I use Dreamhost, although I ended up installing my own custom ruby +
rails. It's pretty decent, although not perfect.

I've heard good things about TextDrive. And Planet Argon (the hosts
of typosphere.org, although note that they're not responsible for
trac being down) is also supposed to be good. They used to offer a
really cheap Typo hosting plan (i.e. just Typo, that's it), but it
appears that's been discontinued. That said, they still offer generic
ruby on rails hosting, in addition to other more conventional plans.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org