[typo] hosting

Leon Barrett leon at barrettnexus.com
Fri Dec 1 14:44:07 EST 2006

Sorry to ask a common question, but with the Typo Trac down, I can't
look up the standard answers.  My wife is fed up with how slowly my home
computer runs as a webhost, so I'd like to buy some sort of hosting.
Dreamhost sounds almost perfect (except no PostgreSQL), but looking
through old forums, it seems that DreamHost has been unreliable for Typo
in the past.  Does anyone have Dreamhost success stories, or should I
look elsewhere?

Thank you very much.
--
Leon Barrett