[typo] multiple typo app?

Anton J Aylward aja at si.on.ca
Thu Aug 31 20:09:38 EDT 2006

Dreamhost allows multiple sub-domains and multiple instances of MySQL to be
created quite easily.

What I'd really like is to use that capability to have multiple typo blogs
in subdomains.  This seems a limited case rather than a general case in that
its not really the same "app" since the databases are separate.
Its really just a matter of how the HTTP request gets directed and the
config file used.

Any thoughts?

Scott Laird wrote:
> Not quite.  We're fairly close to having it work on the current trunk,
> but none of the admin tools are there, and the permission checking
> system doesn't work like you'd expect.
> Scott
> On 8/31/06, Hemant . <inxs.hemant at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is it possible to host multiple sites on the same typo app?

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they
will surprise you with their ingenuity.
   -- George S. Patton