[typo] Themes ~ Can someone fill me in?

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Sat Aug 26 11:38:11 EDT 2006

The current trunk is in the middle of a lot of big changes; we're
fixing some things that have been subtly broken for a while, and this
ends up breaking most themes and all sidebars.  Once we've finished
all of the big changes, we'll start working with theme providers to
clean everything up.  But that'll probably be a bit longer still, and
things will break at least once more when we move themes into
vendor/plugins.

Scott