[typo] Themes ~ Can someone fill me in?

Sterling Anderson sterling.anderson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 11:10:44 EDT 2006

I just updated my blog to the trunk yesterday and was surprised when
my theme (hemingway) was now broken too. The only thing I can comment
on is that is what you get for going with the edge. I was able to fix
things in about 5 minutes by looking at my production.log file, so it
wasn't a huge deal for me. You almost always have issues with themes
and newer versions of blogging apps. Especially with an app that is
changing as much as Typo.