[typo] Gallery support

Ernie Oporto ernieoporto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 07:41:16 EDT 2006

Flickr gives you different sizes for each of the photos that act as links to
your photo albums.  So there is no need to resize for thumbnails when they
already do it for you.  You can just use the HTML they provide to make a
typo page with these image links.  This effectively makes that typo page
your photo album and then anyone interested in a particular photo set can
follow the links through to Flickr where you have tagging capability.

What I wish for is something that would generate HTML for a particular photo
set that then links to Flickr, but as someone already said, the barrier to
entry is already very very low and that's not a showstopper.