[typo] Liquefaction?

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Tue Aug 22 16:13:19 EDT 2006

"Scott Laird" <scott at sigkill.org> writes:
> Since we're breaking everything for 4.1 anyway, this would be a
> *great* time to make structural improvements.  Perhaps we could even
> go as far as to (gasp) standardize on a specific HTML structure, like
> hAtom, so we're able to share CSS themes with other software.
>
> Also, one of us needs to do the (small) amount of work needed to move
> Typo themes into vendor/plugins, just so we can use Rails
> plugin-management tools to install themes.  I can take care of this
> later this week, unless Piers really wants to do it :-).

Nope, I'm off on holiday on Thursday. I'm taking a laptop and I'll be
able to check mail, but if I find myself spending time monkeying with
typo themes.

While we're about it btw, it would be neat if we could add generators
for themes and textfilters. Moving associated tests into the plugin
directory wouldn't suck either.

I'm having bad thoughts about adding pluggability to the admin
interface as well, but that's probably (at least) 4.2.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/